SMS text messages can be great for promoting a business and advertising anything you want. It seems that nearly everyone that can drive or talk uses a cell phone and checks it daily and nearly every minute of the day. With that you can create an account for your business to send out text messages to your followers/ customers and give them the updates about new services or promotions. It can be super effective but also somewhat costly. It is a great way to promote discounts and deals every once in a while but I dont think it would be recommended to be done on a daily basis.
LinkedIn is a professional network that gets you connected with people more on a business structure. Through that you can build your professional experience of your work experience and receive endorsements from people to build a stronger connection to other people. You can use this site to help you endorse your connections to companies and explain what you do for others to see. Great things can come from this because it can show employers your experience.
- I like how you can receive texts about good information about promotions and deals on your phone
- Advertising is getting easier with the help of sending instant text messages. Updates are quicker and everyone loves getting messages about discounts.
- I like how you can show off your work and connections with LinkedIn with your friends and acquaintances and know what their professions are to possibly help expand your business and theirs
- I like how LinkedIn focuses more on the professional side of things rather than the daily social norms like Facebook.
- I enjoy the simplicity of how LinkedIn can be connected with your contacts and social friends making it easier to receive endorsements without having to look everyone up under search bars.
No comments:
Post a Comment