Saturday, June 22, 2013

Keywords Basics

 15/15
Keyword basics goes along with the last post about Google AdWords. With Google AdWords you are able to select words that relate to your business making it easier to be searched under the google search bar for your ads to appear. There are several advantages to this if you have the words set up correctly and there are several people who dont understand that and waste their time and money in the attempt to making use of the key words. With the key words you want to use words that relate to your business and area if you have an area fixed for your location. You want to be specific as to the words that you use because if you are too general your ads will not pop up like you would like them to. With the amount of traffic that the words generate is could cost you per click and other things like that.

  • I like how you show your ad more times through key words that are being searched on the web.
  • I like how through key words you can generate a way to promote your business online
  • I dont like the costs that come from the adwords which you rely on and most of the time the ads are clicked on accident.
  • I dont like how if there are several users using the same words in searches that your ad wont be shown as much as you would like it to.
  • It is only effective if you are specific with the words that you use
I dont plan on using Google AdWords just because I have decided that the business that I am promoting is only a service and is not costing me except for the website that I created for it. If things change by a miracle and people start using my services then I may do it but until I generate more business I have decided not to use it. I also feel like it would only help those businesses that are more of corporations rather than simple single businesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment