Saturday, June 29, 2013

Ads and Ad Groups

15/15

Ads are a great way to attract more customers and people to experience your services. Ads help promote things that you have available for their interest. According to google there are 3 main keys to having an effective ad and they are: 1. Be relevant with the ad, 2. Be specific as to what you have to offer, and 3. Include a call-to-action (such as a url link to your site that you want them to go to). These 3 steps are supposed to help you get more clicks to your website. Normally you find these ads to be short with a headline, a URL, and a simple description. The headline is to attract attention, the URL is to relocate to your desired site, and the simple description allows the person to know a little more insight to what you are about. There are a few other tips that google offers when it comes to setting up ads with text. These six tips are: 1. highlight what makes your business, product, or offer unique 2. include prices, promotions, and exclusives, 3. Tell your customers what they can do 4. Include at least one of your keywords in your ad text 5. Match your ad to your landing page and 6. appeal to customers viewing your ad on a mobile device.

1. I like how much information Google support can help you with setting up an ad account to attract more customers.
2. I like how they provide information through text and videos to help you find what is needed to set up ads and what things are needed to make it successful.
3. I like how simple and specific you can make your ads and make them more appealing to those that are searching for things in that field.
4. I dont like how it can be costly to you if people dont use your business even after clicking on the ad often.

I am glad to know and understand what needs to go into an ad if and when I decide to start advertising my business. I can plan to remember what I need to do to get my business started and planned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment