Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Pinterest

 15/15

Pinterest is quite an amazing network of ideas and things to share with everyone in the world. There are things you can search and things that you can just browse around. It's a place where you can create your own boards by grabbing ideas and things from others and add them to your boards which people can follow and get good ideas from. There is everything from things that you can buy to things that you make all on your own. You also can follow people and see their postings. For business you can advertise your products and things that you can do on there. It is more recommended for those that have products to share and show their uses along with sharing photos and possibly events. It is a highly addicting site that you can get trapped in with all the amazing and fun ideas and things that are shared on a daily basis shared with people all around the world. It is simple to post things from your website or another to share with the world and it is a snap to find out about certain things that you seem to find interests in.
  • I like how it is able to attract many people very quickly and through it you can see who likes your ideas and posts. 
  • I like how simple it is to log in just by connecting other networking media
  • I like how you can share your products and ideas with the world instead of just people that you know such as Facebook.
  • I like how there aren't any pop-up adds that get in the way as you use the site which is a big factor for users and followers.
  • I like how everything is in categories to make searching easy and fun along with exploring made easy to look at things.
I will try to incorporate using Pinterest in my business of bicycle repairs in the way that I can link photos and things to bring interests on how to do repairs and what is possible to be done is your bike has a problem and I can show the tools needed to do certain repairs and things of that nature. I can use Pinterest to look for good ideas as well and follow other bike companies and parts with their innovations.

No comments:

Post a Comment