Depending on the type of business you own there are several ways to make credit card transactions. Some are through providers such as paypal, amazon, and even google. Most major bank companies offer other ways to make transactions with credit and debit cards. Others have come up with devices that you connect to your head phone jack to your cellular or mobile device enabling you to make transactions quick and simple from anywhere. With all this great development with money transactions it is important to remember that there is a small price to pay for each transaction that you make using these devices. Most companies add a per-swipe-fee along with a percentage of the actual bill. Normally these fees arent much for a bill less than $100 but if you get in the thousands it can be quite costly. Overall if your product is reasonably priced the devices can be a blessing making it easier for you to make money and settle the transactions quick and simple. Most card readers that are offered are given to their customers for free and just take away from the transactions made from them.
- I like how you can make transactions on the go wherever you are just by using your phone.
- I like that you can take your business anywhere and make transactions over the internet enabling you to receive money anywhere you go.
- I like how easy it is to setup an account and start making transactions right away.
- I like how easy it is to obtain a card reader for free even if you dont use it.
- I dont like however, how it can cost a lot of money if large transactions do occur.
- I dont like how a lot of people have had bad things to say about the readers such as not working and reviews say the customer service with these companies are not very good.
No comments:
Post a Comment