Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Google Adwords

15/15
There are several ways to advertise and promote what you have on the internet and it is easy as taking a little bit of time setting up things such as an account with AdWords. AdWords is a google based advertising setup where your ads may appear when someone searches words related to your products or services. You can set this up using your google account and it's fast and simple to do. It does cost a little bit to do this type of advertising which can be per search that your ad appears after a search, per click on the ad, and per purchase generated by the advertisement. A lot of people use google to search the web for information and to purchase things so this can be a great way to advertise. As many good things come from AdWords there are a few drawbacks but anything that you try to advertise there always is some type of drawback.

  • I like how simple and smart it can be to have an advertisement on google.com
  • I like how trustworthy google is having majority of searches used by it.
  • I like how the setup and benefits to AdWords is quick and simple.
  • I dont like how it will take away from making a sale, that could cause you to make your prices be higher.
  • I do like that according to what is searched in the word box it could show your advertisement depending on what words were typed into the search box.
I will give more thought into using Google AdWords but at the meantime I dont plan to use it because I have decided that my website is not for purchasing things but it is for contacting me for my bicycle services. I also dont have any products to sell on my website at the moment and I dont know if I will have anything to sell as of right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment