Friday, May 24, 2013

Newest and most successful update!

So earlier in this posting I had mentioned that I was going to make wallets for a simple business, turned out that it was going to be more costly than I was expecting to I found a better solution to starting a simple business.

While living in Rexburg I have noticed that a lot of people like to ride bicycles but most of the bicycles lying around are not up for riding so I am taking the initiative to repair bikes for my simple business and with this I would like to create a fun biking community here.

I have the tools necessary to work on bikes and I know what needs to be done to fix these bikes and make them useful again. I hope to also be able to make biking a more resourceful way of transportation in the community to reduce fuel costs that you would pay to drive a car.

Currently I am doing this for the Rexburg Community and the students at BYU-Idaho!

Lets get out and ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment