Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Instagram

15/15
Instagram is something that has been applied to promote and share what is going on up to date, events, products, people and many other things. With the use of instagram you can share your business and be a photo journal. Through it you can share your timeline of what is going on in your business and show how business is going. You can also make people interested in what you are making and doing with pictures rather than talking about the problems. Today millions of people share their ideas on Instagram as a simple way of getting their idea out to the public whether it be between friends and family or with the entire world to see.
  • I like the simplicity the app can be to share ideas and images of what is going on in the company
  • I like how you can edit photos before you put them up so that they more appealing
  • I like how it is easy to upload your pics straight from your phone without ever having to touch a computer
  • I find it cool how you can share instagram photos on other things of social networks such as Facebook to expand your company and share your services.
  • I like also how you can get Instagram for both your Ipad, Iphone, as well as any of your android devices. 
I will incorporate Instagram with my simple bike repair business taking pictures of the work that I will do to share with everyone that can benefit from my service. I will try to take before and after images of the things that I work on to show my skills in repairing bicycles. I think it will provide more material for my start up business and people will be able to see that I am capable of doing some of these services.

No comments:

Post a Comment