Monday, May 20, 2013

Legal structure and DBA''s

15/15

There are many things to look at when starting a business and looking at the legal structure and DBA's to maintain your business legally operated to resist troubles and problems in the future. Most businesses that start up are normally done by a single person and for them and me the legal structure would be a sole proprietorship unless them or I would like to register the business as a corporation, partnership or non-profit entity. As a sol proprietor I would be in charge of everything for all the business decisions and financial obligations. As time goes on I personally would look to registering my business as something more than just a sole propriety because of the legal obligations that would take place if one tries to sue and it is also more difficult to sell the business in the end because the law does not recognize it as a separate legal entity.
  • Things I liked was how descriptive the information was on the idahobizhelp.org site was
  • I liked how simple it is to understand what type of legal structure is best for you and your business
  • I liked how they have forms and give scenarios and show the benefits and challenges you would face in each different category or legal structure.
  • I like how simple it is to start your business and have a simple legal structure.
  • I liked that you can register everything for your business very quickly if needed to and it gives the different details what you need to do to get started.
I will apply this to my own business so that I can be registered and legal for owning and selling the services that I will apply to do and that it will be legal to run and operate without the hassle of other businesses getting in the way. I will use what I learn to help grow my business and generate clients that need my services and even help expand my business to other places. 

No comments:

Post a Comment