With Google Analytics you can see many things behind the scenes of the websites that are on-line and see how well they are doing compared to other websites. You can also see what statistics represent people visiting your website and how effective or likable others see your website. I feel that this could help you understand how well your website is out in the public and what potential you have to keep your site up to date to draw more traffic to it. I feel like it could also push you to expand or explore new approaches as to how to get more people to visit and stay on your site.
- I like how simple it is put to see the stats of your site even compared to others
- I like how you can see everything clearly laid out to the T, it's easy to read and uses lots of charts to show the data
- I like how you can see how long people stay on your site looking at the things that you have to show or offer
- I like how you can tell what pages and content your visitors look for in your website
No comments:
Post a Comment