Facebook was not intentionally designed for the purpose of advertising but was first made as a social network but today that has changed to be more of a social/ advertising network where you can be updated on everything that your friends to your favorite restaurants around town or anywhere in the world. It was interesting that the idea of facebook of what it was yesterday became something different today and they invested a lot of money into it to see if they can push it to be something greater.
- I liked the perspectives that Facebook showed to better the interactive connections of one another
- I liked how simple it is to promote things on Facebook whether it be a new store or business
- I liked how you can narrow your audience to get people to come to whatever it is you are promoting.
- I dont like, however, all the advertisements it takes up on my news feed and all the constant reminders
- I like how easy it is to upload images and videos concerning the things that are promoting
- I liked how there are several ideas for people to get involved with one another.
No comments:
Post a Comment