Monday, April 29, 2013

Choosing a Business Idea - Web Business 250

15/15
Choosing a Business Idea - Web Business 250 

 It is interesting to me how many ideas there are out in the world to make a small or large fortune and how the internet can help bring in income. The greatest this I find interesting is that you dont have to be skilled in anything really. All you really need is the motivation and the exploration to broaden your horizon. 
It was cool to read about the many types of new things that people are creating these days and trying to promote and it only started or developed by one or two people working to get it all going. Sometimes people try different things that arent very common such as taking old things such as videos and pictures to be stored and shared in other places. There are several simple ways to start and create a business on the internet as well as several simple ideas for businesses. You can almost turn anything into a business including internet space and url names. Even dumb ideas such as diaper bags and antenna balls have huge sales and great wealth in the idea and products. 
  • I loved how you can literal think of any idea and make it big no matter how dumb it sounds
  • I love that there are thousands of ideas and success stories floating around the internet showing others that it is possible to make a career out of something so simple
  • I love how they talk about how you dont necessarily need to be skilled to start up a business where you would like to explore and expand
  • I loved reading the success stories that help turn an average Joe to someone that has lots of success and enjoys their job
I will incorporate the ideas and motivation of becoming successful as I take on the challenge to create a business that will push me to expand my horizons in the business life and generate income. I will remember even the dumbest ideas can be worth a pretty penny. 

No comments:

Post a Comment